The 2022 Formula One season is in full swing, with five rounds finished and dusted off and races fast approaching in the coming months before the summer break.
Charles Leclerc is the lead driver ahead of defending champion Max Verstappen after the Red Bull driver’s third win of the season last time out in Miami.
The 2022 Spanish Grand Prix weekend runs from Friday May 20 to Sunday May 22.
What time does it start?
Practice and qualifying are done and dusted off, and only the race remains. The 2022 Spanish Grand Prix starts at 2pm BST on Sunday 22nd May.
What TV channel is it on?
Sky Sports F1 has almost exclusive live coverage rights in the UK this year and indeed for the next with its usual excellent team.
His grand prix race day program starts at 12.30pm on Sunday on Sky Sports F1.
Channel 4 will also have extended highlights throughout the season. The highlights of the race begin at 6:30 pm on Sunday.
You can also stay up to date during practice, qualifying and the race right here on Telegraph Sport.
What were the times after qualifying?
- Charles Leclerc (Mon) Ferrari 1min 18.750sec
- Max Verstappen (Ned) Red Bull 1:19.073
- Carlos Sainz Jr (Spa) Ferrari. 1:19,166
- George Russell (Gbr) Mercedes GP 1:19.393
- Sergio Perez (Mex) Red Bull 1:19.420
- Lewis Hamilton (Gbr) Mercedes GP 1:19.512
- Valtteri Bottas (Final) Alfa Romeo Racing 1:19.608
- Kevin Magnussen (Den) Haas F1 1:19.682
- Daniel Ricciardo (aus) McLaren 1:20.297
- Mick Schumacher (Germany) Haas F1 1:20.368
- Lando Norris (GBR) McLaren 1:20.471
- Esteban Ocon (Fra) Alpino 1: 20,638
- Yuki Tsunoda (Jpn) Scuderia AlphaTauri 1: 20.639
- Pierre Gasly (Fr) Scuderia AlphaTauri 1:20.861
- Guanyu Zhou (Chn) Alfa Romeo Racing 1:21.094
- Sebastian Vettel (Germany) Aston Martin 1:20.954
- Fernando Alonso (Spa) Alpine 1:21.043
- Lance Stroll (Can) Aston Martin 1:21.418
- Alexander Albon (Tha) Williams 1:21.645
- Nicolas Latifi (Can) Williams 1:21.915