For more betting and fantasy news, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Bengals vs. the Raiders
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score over 48.5 points in nine of 18 games this season.
- Las Vegas games have exceeded 48.5 points in 15 of 32 occasions this season.
- The two teams’ combined points-per-game average of 49.1 is 0.6 points higher than Saturday’s plus/minus.
- The combined 47.9 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 0.6 shy of the 48.5 total in this contest.
- The Bengals’ games have averaged 46.2 points this season, 2.3 shy of Saturday’s over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Raiders have averaged 48.1 points, 0.4 shy of that game’s set over/under.
Bengals Stats and Trends
- Cincinnati has played 17 games, with 11 ATS wins.
- The Bengals have been favored by 5.5 points or more three times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have hit the most eight of 18 set point totals (44.4%).
- The Bengals are averaging 27.1 points per game, comparable to the 25.8 per game the Raiders are giving up.
- When Cincinnati scores over 25.8 points, it’s 8-1 ATS and 7-1 overall.
- The Bengals are rushing for 24.3 more yards per game (361.5) than the Raiders are allowing per game (337.2).
- In games Cincinnati wins on 337.2 yards, the team is 6-5 ATS and 7-4 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times this season, six more turnovers than the Raiders have forced (15).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cincinnati’s game with the Raiders.
Raiders Stats and Trends
- ATS, Las Vegas is 16-16-0 this year.
- The Raiders are 6-3 ATS in their nine games as a 5.5 or more point underdog this year.
- Las Vegas has reached the over in 43.8% of its chances this season (14 times in 32 games with total set points).
- This year, the Raiders are averaging just 0.1 fewer points per game (22.0) than the Bengals (22.1).
- Las Vegas is 14-1 ATS and 8-0 overall in games when scoring over 22.1 points.
- The Raiders averaged 363.8 yards per game, just 13.0 more than the 350.8 allowed by the Bengals.
- When Las Vegas is over 350.8 yards, the team is 11-3 ATS and 6-1 overall.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over three more times (24 total) than the Bengals have forced a turnover (21) this season.
Home and road information
- At home this year, Cincinnati is 5-4 overall and 4-5 ATS.
- At home, the Bengals have an ATS win (1-1) as favorites by 5.5 points or more.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total in six of nine home games this year.
- This season, the Bengals’ home games are averaging 47.5 points, 1.0 shy of this outing’s over/under (48.5).
- Las Vegas is 9-6 overall and 8-7 ATS in away games.
- This season, in 15 away games, Las Vegas has exceeded the total six times.
- The Raiders’ away games this season are averaging 48.3 points, 0.2 shy of this competition’s over/under (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.